Friday, October 30, 2009

:: Week 4 - Bristol Trip ::

I can't believe it~ It's week 5 now, and I've been staying here for a month already~! Time flies everyone, time flies... Well, nothing interesting for last week especially weekdays, it's all about classes and study. HOWEVER~! I had a really great weekend and an unforgettable one. ^^ I've promised 'someone' to visit him in Bristol and after a few weeks of delaying plus 'kan chiong -ing', finally I kept my promise and arrived in Bristol on Friday, 23/10/2009. Will have my whole trip's story separated in different post, so please be patient~ Let's start with Friday...

23/10/2009 Friday: While chatting with my mom on skype, I started to pack some of my stuffs for my Bristol trip. Getting more excited when the time gets nearer to my flight time - 9:15pm, Glasgow to Bristol. Being really committed to my Hip Hop class, I went for an hour dance and leave myself an hour to get myself ready and to be at the bus station by 7:30pm, taking bus to airport. I dashed back to my hall right after class, showered, and rushed to the bus station which is freaking far but luckily I got there on time, PHEW~! Can't believe I feel hot under the temperature of 12-degree... =.=" We (Me & Sin Ye, a Malaysian friend I got to know from Hip Hop class) arrived early at the airport and since we haven't take our dinner, we went to Starbucks for a cup of hot chocolate. Well, she got herself a hot chocolate, I got myself a cup of Caramel Macchiato (if you are not sure about what is that, google it. LOL~ I've just got to know about it from a drama, thought of trying it out... =p)


With my Caramel Macchiato

Being too relax, we were almost late for boarding. As I said, 'almost'... Yes, we got there on time as well, such a 'kan-chiong' night I had. Maybe we had overworked ourselves for the night, wasted our energy, felt a bit sleepy on the flight to Bristol. After an hour plus, TA DA~ I'm in England already~ Welcome to Bristol~! Ok, I'll make the long story short. We took bus, arrived at Clifton Triangle, went to Sin Ye's brother's place, unload her luggage, then we headed to Buddha Lounge, where the 'someone' I'll be meeting is working there - MY DARLING KEVIN, I MISSED HIM SOOOO MUCH~ Haven't seen him since May 2007 if i'm not mistaken, it has been two years plus. Both of us looked so different now but he is as playful as usual. =P Being served with the best cocktail in the house (LOL~) by Mr Kevin, Sin Ye & I spent our first ever clubbing in UK that night watching people dancing while waiting for him to finish his work. That night, was also my very first time to have rice with like 4 or 5 dishes as my supper at 2 in the morning, thanks to Kevin that worried I might starved to death. Haha... anyway, nice meal~ Head back to Kev's place after supper, and we chatted our way till 10 in the morning. >.<" Long time no see mar... 24/10/2009 Saturday: Got myself 4 hours sleep, then I started my Bristol day-trip. Our main destination today is Clifton Suspension Bridge. On our way, we passed by Wills Memorial Building, then The Victoria Rooms. Then we arrived at Bristol's landmark - Clifton Suspension Bridge.
Wills Memorial Building


The Victoria Rooms


View over Clifton Suspension Bridge


Side view of Clifton Suspension Bridge


Long shot of Clifton Suspension Bridge

We headed to Kev's work place - Shanghai Night for dinner after that (Yes, it's dinner time already, missed my breakie and lunchie =P) Didn't took any food photos, sorry gals... (you know who you are, LOL~ told you I'm not a food blogger) We went to Broadmead (is it Broadmead? I'm not sure... WAHAHA~) ahem~ anyway, a shopping area, to see see walk walk... I don't really fancy shopping, but I do like watching movies. And yes, I went for my first ever movie in UK, late night movie, and guess what - "Saw VI"! Emm, I will not elaborate much on the movie, it is just plainly disgusting. LOL~

That's all for the night, for my Bristol day-trip. We went home around 2am and we have to take 5am bus to London that very same day. It's also the day we changed to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time, 8 hours behind Malaysia) and I got myself an hour extra to sleep. ^^ Lucky me~ but it doesn't really help, I felt that I haven't really got into my usual 'sleep soundly' mode, I didn't get enough rest. And...

Story continues in the next post... ^^

Patient patient~~

No comments:

Post a Comment