Sunday, October 11, 2009

:: Glasgow - Week 2 :: - Ah~ it feels like this...

Ah~~ Another week passed by, time flies, really~ So what have I been doing for this whole week? Let's have a review, haha~ (Just some main things I did okay, other than attending classes)

05/10/2009 Monday: I have no class for today, so I went to do my laundry in the morning. Well, it is actually 'we' went to have our clothes washed. My flatmates and I were thinking that we should share the washing service as it cost us 2 pounds once and since one person won't have that much of clothes to be washed. After the laundry, I took my brunch, then we again headed to the trial aerobic class. Haha~ yea, laugh as you wish... It was fun though, not that difficult as I've imagined. Tiring a bit, because we need to dance non-stop, where I usually get the chance to catch my breath during Hip Hop class, aerobic is really different. But still, it's fun. You don't even need a jacket to walk under the weather of 11degrees after that class, you will feel so warm. Will continue with the aerobic class since I got the free time on Monday for these few weeks, and will see how it goes again when my timetable changes few weeks later.

07/10/2009 Thursday: Today, my groupmates for one of the subject's assignment and I, went around the place we are staying now in Glasgow, called the Merchant City, to complete a small task given by our lecturer. We need to answers some of the questions given by him regarding hospitality based on Merchant City and our experience there. So here's our experience and presentation. Lol~

3 dishes for 6.99 pounds


That's the most affordable ones we found around Merchant City with quite a nice interior there. The food was really nice and it was my very first meal that I spent eating outside since I'm in Glasgow. Well, ain't that bad I guess? Went for a free dinner that night, haha~ It wasn't really meant for us, it was the other residence hall's Welcoming Dinner! Well, but since nobody can recognise us, and it is free, so we are there to 'share' a bit of the food. LOL~ There's quite a lot of them there compared to the Welcoming Dinner of our hall, but still we get to eat a lot. And we are really sorry to those who are the residents there but didn't get to go for the second round of the food. =P I'M SORRY~

08/10/2009 Friday: Had my very first presentation in class today, though it was not a really formal one and no marks will be given, it was just a task afterall. But seriously, the students in the class are really SOMETHING~! I should really work hard! Hmm... I went for Hip Hop trial today, and the instructor just look nothing like the one I imagined. Emm, I'll try to describe here... He is really tall, muscular. He got very short beard and moustache. He wore a cap, with really short hair. He can dance well, teach well. He got his way of teaching and controlling the class. I enjoyed the class a lot, I even stayed for the second session of his class and dance for two hours, warmed up twice. LOL~ Well, it's really fun, and I will definitely continue. ^^

09/10/2009 Saturday: I have no class until Monday, so I woke up real late today. Spent my whole afternoon and night chatting, downloading songs, eating... Gosh~ I'm really wasting my time and money! I SHOULD WORK HARD! WORK HARD! WORK HARDER! AZA~!

Thought of the day: While I was walking back alone to my hall last night after the Hip Hop class, the street was really quiet. I walked real slow and look around... I thought of what I had been doing for the past few months, what I had been thinking, imagine-ing for the past few months. And for that very moment, what I thought of, is... "Ah~ it feels like this... and this is how it really looks like..." Ya, this is how my life looks like now. This is how it feels like when those images running in your mind for a long period of time, comes true...

No comments:

Post a Comment