Monday, October 19, 2009

:: Glasgow - Week 3 :: - And baby girl I say okay okay~

Hi mates, how ya'll doing? I really want to blog earlier, but I fell sick for the past few days and getting better now, no worries! Okie now, my updates for the past whole week...

12 & 13/10/2009 Mon & Tues: As usual, I don't have class on Monday, but I have a discussion with my group mates today for a simple & small presentation on Tuesday. The discussion isn't a successful one I guess, there were a lot of communication barriers between group members. They are good people, just that we didn't work hard enough I guess. And, the presentation didn't went great as well, though the lecturer said every group did great. Somehow I just feel like the presentation sucks. Well, only God knows...

14/10/2009 Wednesday: Today is a very busy day, my bad... I have class from 10am-1pm, and I arranged my English for Business class to be on 2-4pm, Academic Writing II class on 4-6pm. >.<" Well... I thought today is a free day with only 3 hours class, I might as well fully utilize the free time right? So I attended the English classes for the first time, it was fun. Not as difficult as I imagined, and I found that there's more ang mo compared to Chinese where I thought it would be the other way round. Tonight, there is this 'Ceilidh & Supper' for postgraduate students from Department of Marketing (and yes, we are under the Department of Marketing as well). Thought of having a free meal again would be great, but other than free meal, I ended up dancing all night long. >.<" It was fun though; Scottish folk dances with simple steps but extremely tiring as you either have to keep on turning and making rounds, or else keep on skipping, so much more tiring than going for aerobic or Hip Hop class! I don't have much photos with me, because like I've said, I've been dancing all night and I didn't missed any of the dances. I guess I've experienced a real Scottish culture tonight! ^^ And I reached back my hall around quarter past 11pm I guess, seriously a tiring day... 15/10/2009 Thursday: Thought that I've booked for the squash session and will have my very first experience in squash, but end up the staff booked the court for me instead of the coaching session. Zzzz... well, since I'm there already, I went to the gym for some workout. Not too long, around half an hour to 45 minutes, then I headed off to my class again. Keeping my time fully occupied! ^^" 16/10/2009 Friday: Not feeling too good today, feel like going to cough soon. I have a three hour class, then I went to bankS after class. Yes, bankS. I went to RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) for some banking matters, then I went to HSBC to check out my account where I opened during my studies in Liverpool 3 years ago. And yes, it is still active... with 5 pence left inside... >.<" It was damn embarrassing when the bank staff told me so and he is laughing. Damn~ 17 & 18/10/2009 Sat & Sun: Didn't really went anywhere other than went out to buy my cough syrup (not really cough syrup, it's our Pei Pa Kou~) and some food. Got fever for a day, flu for two days... Pei Pa Kou really does help as an early prevention for cough, got it controlled and felt so much better with it~! (sounds like advertisement =.=") Well anyway... I got sick because of my stupidity, didn't cover myself with my jacket after gym that day, and I got a cold. Yes, and that is the reason I blogged late. =P It is a good excuse, isn't it? I'm feeling much more better now, and I'm trying to get the photos or videos taken by my coursemates during Ceilidh. Hopefully can share with ya'll soon. Well in the mean time, I got only one photo to share...

My coursemates who attended the Ceilidh ^^

Before I round up this post of mine, here's one of the song I've been listening lately that I would like to share with ya'll. Love him lots, as usual... ^^ Until then, cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment