Sunday, September 27, 2009

:: Glasgow - Day 1 ::

25/9/2009 Friday: My very first day in Glasgow, I woke up kind of early, 8am (3pm Malaysia time) just to surf net and chat. I was planning to go to school to open a bank account as the Bank representatives would be there to help out International Students for that, but in the end I found out I did not have my bank letter from University ready yet. So, in the end, I just went shopping for some food and groceries.

Not too far from where I'm staying, there's this supermarket where we can get some 'not-too-expensive' food. Well, as I did not have any of my pots and pans ready here, I went for the usual food I get for myself when I was in Liverpool - ready meals. LOL~ Well, they have a lot of choices for that, you can get fried rice, pasta, burger, whatever you named it. Well, like I used to say in my blog last time, a photo speaks a thousand words. So now, let me show you how it looks like.

This is the place where I shop

READY MEALS~~!!

& these are what I bought...

Mars Mini Rolls~~~

Instant noodles & Instant rice~~

READY MEAL~~

& Ham~~

Well, this is just for the beginning, alright? Will cook once I got my pots and pans, wuahaha~ =P A real noob I am, I really did not know that this particular supermarket do not provide plastic bags, paper bags, whatever bags, and you have got to bring your own bags!! So, I went back my place with all the dry food in my bag (phew~ luckily I bring along my back pack) and with the frozen food in my hand! >.<" Luckily I did not bought a lot and then my place is just few steps away from the supermarket. Done placing my things back to the flat, I gone off again just for a walk and to have a look for some pots, pans, and a UK number sim card. Did not get any of those, thought of I still have some time to do my 'survey' around; so I end up walking around under a cold weather, then I started to feel hungry. This is what I get for myself and what do you know, it's the shop that we always passed by when we go to class in Liverpool ('WE' refers to ya'll who are there with me that time). Ta~ Da~

3 for a pound~ Greggs doughnuts~

That's all for today, will keep on updating if I got the time. No worries okie? Last, but not least...

The frontal view of where I'm staying

Until then... Adios~

2 comments: