Sunday, August 29, 2010

:: Day 339 :: Regain the lost of courage

For another one month, I am here in Glasgow for a year already. It is unbelievable how time passes by so fast… I am sorry that I have abandoned this blog for so long, no excuse is acceptable, but I need to apologized cause I have been busy for many things, problems kept arising, and I need time to solve it one by one… Today, another mission on my list – CHECKED!

Now, updates:
Studies: Dissertation submitted; awaiting results - :: Fingers crossed ::
Work: Working as a counter staff at a Chinese take-away shop
- shorter working hours
- better pay
- easier job scope
- However, looking for another job for extra $$...
Health: Lost some weight – back to the usual me again…
Life: Dull, nothing special, wish could go for travel soon, need some real relaxation…

Just rented a room today in Glasgow, that’s the mission checked and solved, another 6 days at my hall, moving out soon. 01-09-2010 to 31-08-2011, another year in Glasgow, planned. Life has been difficult for the past few weeks, a lot of problems and things to solve. It was harder than I ever imagined… I read my first ever post of this blog before I started typing, and I realized how determined I was when I decided to come here to Glasgow. It was just like days ago that I decided to come and now it has been a year already. Looking back at what I wrote, listening to the song representing the feelings of that time and thought of my family, friends – I came here with full support. I came here all alone with no fear, problems-free, full of courage and faith. I regained it all today. I walked around after paying the deposit for the room, listening to that same old song, thought of my family and friends again – I want to say ‘thank you’, because – I regained those all because of you all. LCY, you make me believe that you girls will always be around no matter what; you reminded me of my purpose being here; you reminded me that family should always come first. And yes, they still do, so do you. Thank you.

I met an old best friend that came all the way from Malaysia today. It has been 4 years since I last met her. I always believe that true friend last forever, just like us both. Chatted like usual, it’s the same old us. All the times we had in KL, in Liverpool, all came running in my mind. She has been a really good friend and she is still one. I once thought that coming here alone is no big deal, but her sister made me realized that it is not. It takes a lot of courage, and I lost it once. I hope that I can fully regain the courage I had when I first came here, and I want to start it today, bit by bit. “NMY, you have survived for a year, you can survive the next one”, I told myself. It has never been difficult from the beginning doing it alone, what makes it difficult now, correct?

Dear all, please give me the courage to continue, to survive,
to strive through all the difficulties I need to face ahead.
‘God never said life would be easy, he just promised it would be worth it…’

And I hope it really does…

I went back to Malaysia a month ago and everything is still the same. Other than the huge renovation of my house, my room, which I love it more now, everything stays the same. Same warmth, same sense of security, I love home. And I miss it a lot now, wondering when I will be back again… But just as the lyrics in the song:

“Dad, Mom, Bro, please give me a little more time to prove it all to you;
please forgive me of my limited ability and the need to work harder…”

Don’t have many photos to show or to tell any story, but hopefully I will have some soon. And I wish it would be my... I don't know... third? Graduation photos... :: Fingers crossed :: I don’t quite know what to write about anymore, and I feel the way I blogged is so out of practice. Yes, out of practice and practice makes perfect. Should do it more often, but no promise. :P

Usual ending, I want to share a few songs that are very meaningful. Yes, a few. I hope you guys will like it, and find it as helpful and supportive as I do. Until then~



生活的压力 真大
爸爸妈妈多苦也撑起了一个家
我的一点点 挫败
说历尽沧桑仍微不足道啊

请给我多一点时间证明给你们看
请原谅我的能力有限再要努力啊




现实的考验 我们说好一起面对
不管多久多远绝对不喊累
期待 彼此更美好的明天
我们说好谁也不放弃谁
(3:38 - 3:44) WOH~~~~~~~~~!
所有的心愿 会实现...




This song goes out to all those special people in my heart.
But that one person that matters the most, you know who you are.
Doesn't matter for now, doesn't matter later.
All I gotta do is make that call. Turn around, there you are.
And so to you from the bottom of my heart, I wanna say one thing.
Thank you.

昨天会被今天明天来取代 动心的感情不会淘汰 关心常在...
就算你我在热闹喧哗中走散 友情会第一时间赶来...

4 comments:

  1. Wah~ u really my 'Zhong sat' fans~~ hahaha! thanks gal, once i settle in the new place, i might write to u, then u can get my new address... ^^ ganbade too ya dear~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dearest friend, even we are all have our different way of life nowadays, but no matter what happened, your true friend will always with you, stand behind you to give you a support and I believe that this will not change in years to come.
    stay CHEERS and take GOOD CARE ya...
    miss ya ~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks dear... I know you will be there, and I am here for you too... Hope I could see you someday soon...
    Take good care too ya, and be a good girl...
    Miss ya too~~~

    ReplyDelete